Our goal is to be the best in the business when it comes to our customers’ satisfaction. With that in mind, we encourage you to take a look at the information below and make placing your order at GateOpenerinc.com fast, easy and worry-free.
When you purchase products from GateOpenerInc.com, you can be assured we carry only brand new, unused, top quality merchandise. We do not stock, nor do we sell, and manufacturer refurbished equipment or parts.
Our gate operators and access controls are all warranted for the period of time specified by its manufacturer, typically 1 to 5 years. Please refer to the product’s manual for specific warranty information for each item. In most cases, the advance replacement warranty will be handled by Gate Opener Inc.. Please email us at email@example.com for warranty details on your specific product—each item is different and we’ll supply the exact information you need.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, so if you’re not pleased with anything you buy from Gate Opener Inc., we’ll refund the purchase price (minus shipping & handling fees) of any in-stock item within 30 days from the date of purchase. All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking charge. Buyer must return the item in the same condition as when it shipped, and return shipping is pre-paid by the customer. Special order items and non-stock items may not be returned.
Should you need to return any item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a return numbers and further instructions. Failure to follow your return instructions will result in extra stocking fees.
Gate Openers Parts & Supplies will not accept, nor will we be responsible for, any returned items shipped without your specific return number visibly written on the outside of the package.
Any items damaged during shipping will be refunded in accordance with the responsible shipper’s refund policy. If you receive a package that appears damaged, you must note the problem on the delivery company’s paperwork prior to accepting receipt of the package.
U.S. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are shipped from Gate Opener Inc. with delivery confirmation.
- All orders are shipped from Gate Opener Inc. with delivery confirmation.
- Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
- Upon customer’s request, alternate shipping methods are available. However, if you select uninsured shipping, we will not be responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- Returns are accepted only if the return is sent within seven (7) days of the delivery confirmation date.
- A full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping charges, will be made promptly upon receiving the merchandise in the same condition as when it shipped from Gate Openers Parts & Supplies.
- We are not liable for refunds on items damaged in shipping. To receive a refund, you must file a claim with the carrier.
- All packages must be fully insured by the customer. You must notify us at email@example.com of any return prior to mailing it back. We must be expecting your package, and any returns sent without prior notification via email will be refused.
- No shipping costs or credit card fees will be refunded. Those costs are deducted from the total amount of your refund.
- Clearance items may not be returned or exchanged.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
What customer information is collected?
When you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter, appropriate information is collected. For example, when you place an order or register on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Credit card information is entered with an order. You may, however, visit and browse our site anonymously as a guest.
What is my information used for?
Your information may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (helps us respond more effectively to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we’re always working to enhance our website based on the information and feedback you provide)
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions “Be assured, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product purchased or service requested.”
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
“We promise the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.”
NOTE: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, please follow the detailed unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
How is my information protected?
Our company uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter it and/or when you place an order. We also use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database—which is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to protect confidential information. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.